Exuberantly colored artwork and favorite animals make this rhythmic story the perfect introduction to learning about colors. The gentle rhyming and gorgeous, tissue paper collage illustrations in this classic picture book make it a dog eared favorite on many children's bookshelves. Standard Focus: vocabulary development, comprehension. Adding this unique book to your classroom library or home increases the awareness of the diverse cultures of the world while providing a resource for teaching and learning English or another language. It also allows immigrant communities to retain their cultural distinctness while integrating into the American way of life. Perfect choice for families where English and another language is spoken. NOTE: Image shows Urdu/English. This title is Vietnamese/English.
Buy Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See? by Bill Martin, Jr. in Vietnamese and English - Paperback at amazon
- Amazon Sales Rank: #420543 in Office Product
- Brand: Mantra Lingua
- Dimensions: .13" h x
8.25" w x
- Enhance communication with children in a variety of languages
- Support children's home language and connect with families
- Increase awareness of diverse cultures and world languages.
- Mantra Lingua programs help make learning fun for children while assisting teachers and parents to communicate with each other in non-native languages