The American Educational 7-000-104 alcohol burner has a capacity of 150mL, a polished metal body, and a ratcheted wick control. This alcohol burner is for use with science experiments requiring a low-temperature heat source. The polished metal body is unbreakable and provides durability. It has a ratcheted wick control wheel for adjusting the flame. The included cap for snuffing out the flame and preventing evaporation is attached to the burner by a chain. It measures 2-3/4" in diameter x 3-1/2" high. An alcohol burner is commonly used in educational environments or scientific laboratories as a heat source for experiments or procedures.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
American Educational Products manufactures learning materials in math, science, and reading/language arts for students in pre-kindergarten through grade 12. The company, founded in 1986, is headquartered in Fort Collins, CO.
Buy American Educational 7-000-104 Alcohol Burner, 2-3/4" Diameter x 3-1/2" Height, 150mL Capacity at amazon
- Amazon Sales Rank: #5363 in BISS
- Size: 2-3/4" Diameter x 3-1/2" Height, 150mL Capacity
- Brand: American Educational Products
- Model: 7-000-104
- Number of items: 1
- 150mL alcohol burner for use with science experiments requiring a low heat source
- Polished metal body for durability
- Ratcheted wick control wheel for adjusting the flame
- Included cap for snuffing out the flame and preventing evaporation is attached to the burner by a chain
- Measures 2-3/4" in diameter x 3-1/2" high