Glow Inc.'s glow in the dark paint is made from Grade 0 Strontium Aluminate pigments in a durable, high adhesion acrylic medium. Two pounds of top grade pigment per gallon of medium produces the brightest glow in the dark paint available.
Glow in the dark paint absorbs bright light as energy. When placed in the dark, glow in the dark paint releases this energy as a glow. You can repeat this cycle millions of times. Applied properly, glow in the dark paint will lose 5% of its brightness every 10 years. Any light will charge the paint. Direct sunlight, high wattage bulbs, or black lights are needed to obtain the maximum glow.
Glow in the dark paint is often used for professional murals and to paint glow in the dark stars on ceilings. Due to its durability, it is also perfect for painting glow in the dark fishing lures and outdoor signs.
Each color has a different brightness and glow duration. The Green V10 is the brightest and will glow throughout the night. Glow Purple does not glow very brightly and requires a high wattage charging source. Check the brightness rating for comparison.
Sealing coats are not needed. Paint over white surfaces when possible.
It is critical that you apply this paint at least 1/16" thick (4 oz per sq. foot) for proper glow and a smooth appearance.
Glow in the dark paint is shipped ready to use with a standard brush or roller. Thin with acrylic thinner or a tiny amount of water. Clean up with soapy water.
We do not recommend that our glow in the dark paints be applied to the skin or hair.
For the brightest, professional stars, put the paint in a baby feeding syringe. Use pressure on the plunger to squeeze out tiny 1/16" cones of glow in the dark paint. Use 2 Ounces of Green V10 Glow in the Dark Paint for a typical room, preferrably on a white ceiling. Paint additional stars near the top of the walls as well.
Buy Ultra Green V10 Glow in the Dark Paint 1/2Oz at amazon
- Amazon Sales Rank: #515 in Art and Craft Supply
- Size: 1/2 Ounce
- Color: Green
- Brand: Glow Inc.
- Model: AAUG
- Dimensions: 1.75" h x
1.25" w x
- Highest Grade Strontium Aluminate Pigments (grade 0, Brightness Rating 33000 mcd/m2) Glow in the Dark Pigment for Paints
- Apply very thick, 1/16" or 4 oz per square foot. This container covers 18 square inches or 0.125 square feet.
- Ideal to paint abusive environments like glow in the dark fishing lures, metal surfaces or signs
- Often used to paint glow in the dark star ceilings, starscapes, and other space murals
- Glow in the dark paint glows throughout the night after a full charge, can be recharged millions of times