The Martin Yale 1217A is an introduction to the larger machines in our line and provides more robust folding strength, a conveyor delivery system and preventive jam features, like removable tables and reversing switch. The reinforced drive system provides accurate folds again and again. With a maximum paper size of 12" x 18", this machine is sure to be a benefit to any environment.
Ideal for use in churches, schools, business offices and medium to large mailrooms
Simplified adjustment for folding 8 1/2" x 11", 8 1/2" x 14" and 11" x 17" sheets
Creates a variety of different folds: letter, half, z-fold, double parallel, right-angle and baronial
Adjustable within a fold range of 2" and 11 1/2" on the 1st fold and 1 1/2" to 5 3/4" on the 2nd allow for customized folds - 100% adjustable for second folding pass
Operates at a speed of up to 10,300 sheets per hour
Larger fully adjustable paper guide for ease-of-use and accuracy
Handles sheet sizes from 4" X 4" to 12" X 18", 16 lb. bond to 135 lb. index
Large rubber rollers for consistent paper feeding and professional folds
Folded material emerges on durable conveyor belts creating easy-to-handle, fanned stacks
Buy Martin Yale 1217A AutoFolder Paper Folding Machine at amazon
- Amazon Sales Rank: #193259 in Office Product
- Color: Off White, Black
- Brand: MARTIN YALE
- Model: 1217A
- Dimensions: 17.50" h x
17.00" w x
- Folds paper up to 12" x 18" in size and accepts paper ranging in thickness from 16# bond up to 135#.
- Includes a convenient powered exit conveyor with stacking wheels.
- Can create most common folds including the letter, accordion, half and double parallel.
- One of the only folding machines with a reverse switch.
- Excellent for use in churches, schools and businesses.