Premier drape is regarded as a step up from Banjo Drape in both fabric weight and style. It has the look and feel of a linen napkin or tablecloth you would find at a fine dining restaurant. Premier drapes are a more upscale looking fabric choice, used most commonly by schools, places of worship, businesses, and banquet halls. This fabric is topically treated for flame resistance. In general, if flame resistance or complete light blocking is not the main priority, Premier drapes are the most preferred choice. Premier drape blocks approximately 70-80% of light** Available in 12 colors, each panel is approximately 60" wide. **This opacity scale is an approximation under normal circumstances, and with adequate gathering. A variety of factors can affect the opacity, including the amount of back-lighting, the amount of gathering (bunching of drape), spacing from a wall, and the overall brightness of the lighting used in a room. Using the drape near a wall makes it more opaque than if it's used in front of a window with sunlight shining through. In situations with a lot of lighting, you can help make it more opaque by purchasing an additional drape panel (or two) -- more gathering/bunching helps make these drapes more opaque. For standard gathering we recommend 3 panels of Drape for every 10 ft. of display space. Care and Handling: Premier Drapes are machine washable (gentle cycle, like colors, cold water, mild liquid detergent should be applied to the water prior to placing drape in the machine -- never put concentrated detergent directly into contact with drape as it may alter the color), can be machine dried (air only setting), and ironed (cool setting). NEVER EXPOSE THE DRAPE TO TEMPERATURES ABOVE 140°F. Please note: the colors shown in the listing are for reference only and may not be exact as different browsers, monitors, and settings will show colors differently. Free sample swatches are available upon request prior to ordering.
Buy 12 Ft. High x 5 Ft. Wide Premier Drape Panel (For Pipe and Drape Displays and Backdrops) - Black at amazon
- Amazon Sales Rank: #135378 in Office Product
- Color: Black
- Brand: P.D.O.
- Dimensions: 2.60 pounds
- 12 Ft. high x 60" wide (144"H) with 4" x 4" top and bottom Drape Support pockets for added versatility and a longer life span ***It is industry standard to have draping made 2" shorter to avoid pooling on the floor. Please contact us if a different height is preferred
- Inherently Flame Resistant (IFR) - The flame resistant used in our Premier drape panels will not wash out or significantly fade under normal usage and proper care. Flame Certificates are available upon request
- Fabric is 100% Polyester, wrinkle resistant and is machine washable
- Listing is for Drape panel only. Hardware parts sold separately.
- Three panels of Drape are recommended per 10 ft. wide display